One of the major benefits of yoga is stress-relief. The focused breathing and deep stretching have a calming effect that reduces tension and brings peace of mind, even to children. Now before you say that yoga is not a discipline for kids, consider the following:
Yoga is a low-impact, safe form of exercise. All children can benefit from this kind of activity that promotes flexibility, coordination and overall health. When practiced correctly and under close supervision, yoga is safe, fun and physically rewarding for children of all ages.
- Yoga takes place in a non-competitive and welcoming environment. This isn’t to say that competitive sports don’t have a place in a child’s development, but at Unique Yoga Events, we feel it’s important for a child to have a relaxed physical outlet where he or she can have fun without the pressures of winning or losing.
- Yoga emphasizes peace, tranquility and innercalm. In today’s world, these are things that not every child has the privilege to enjoy. Learning how to channel the body’s energy and calm the mind can have a tremendous impact on a child’s ability to concentrate and focus in the classroom and at home.
Consider a yoga party for your child’s next birthday or special event. In addition to traditional poses and breathing exercises, we also involve games, music and dancing in our children’s yoga classes. Think of what a fun and unique party you could host with one of our themed children’s yoga parties including beach party, pajama party and even yoga tea party!
All of our children’s yoga classes and birthday parties are taught by a professional yoga instructor. We currently serve the North Jersey, South Jersey and Central Jersey areas. For more information about yoga for children, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 973-820-8904.
- Promoting Health and Having Fun: Children’s Yoga Parties (uniqueyogaevents.wordpress.com)
- Make Your Next Event a Yoga Event (uniqueyogaevents.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Yoga: Being Present on Your Special Day (uniqueyogaevents.wordpress.com)